Dont Worry..U'll Find Me.. I'll be Waiting..

No matter how far we are.. It doesnt matter that we dont know each other so well.. Ill be here hoping that in some where in this planet i have my other half that I still dont know you and Im doing allthis for being a nice person in the future who u can share ur life.. My dream Men..Is funny I still dont know you and I always dream about you holding me, kissing me.... You'll be the only men in this world for me who can understand me, respect me and be the one.My One.Our love we'll give us peace and happiness for ever. Ill be you Dream Girl and we'll show the others how beautifull, perfect and sweet can be love...''True Love''.. I dont know you and Im doing all this Just for You...I'll keep my dreams in heart... and remember:
Dont Worry... U'll Find Me...I'll Be Waiting....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home